Monday, March 25, 2013

Chapter 2: Too Close For Comfort

{Nicki's P.O.V.}

"How do I get to know them?" I asked headmaster.

"Act like their dream girl. Find information on them and then I want you to see which ones are a possibility," he responded.

"Alright," I sighed and hung up.

I walked back to the dance studio and watch the little girls dance. I always wanted to be a dancer but once everyone found out about my gift I was taken from earth and brought to Mercury. I was taken away from my family, my friends, my life. They tried to get me not to find out but somehow I did. They always underestimate me.

"Nicki! You came back!" Nakiya smiled and ran to hug me.

"I told you I would," I smiled at her.

"I got a secret," she whispered.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Aubrey has a crush on you but shhh," she put her little finger to her lips as Aubrey approached us.

"Hello. I'm Aubrey," he held out his hand.

"I'm Nicki," I shook his hand.

"Aubrey! Nicki is my new friend," Kiya jumped up.

"I have to go but I'll see you later Kiya," I waved at her.

"Bye Nicki," she waved back.

I slowly walked away but looked over my shoulder to shoot Aubrey a wink. This was too easy.

{Drake's P.O.V.}

I was driving from the basketball court after kicking Trey's ass in ball. I stopped driving when I saw a women outside walking while it was pouring rain. While taking a closer look I noticed the girl was Nicki. I rolled down the window and called out to her.

"Hey! You need a ride?"

"No it's okay," she denied.

"Come on. It's storming. I don't bite," i smirked as she opened the door and climbed in.

"Where are you staying?" I asked.

"Um...you know I'll just lead you to it."

"So tell me about yourself," I said while driving.

"There's not much to tell," she shrugged.

"Where you from?"

"Don't know. I was adopted you can say at a young age," she looked out the window.

"You don't know your birth parents?" I looked at her.

"Nope. I wish I did but no." I stopped at a red light and stared at her.

{Nicki's P.O.V.}

"Just stop here," I said as we stopped at a hotel.

"Alright. It was nice talking to you Nicki," he smiled.

"You too Aubrey," I smiled back as I got out of the car.

I called headmaster.

"More issues?" He assumed.

"No. I just wanted to know if I could have help," I asked.

"Elaborate," he ordered.

"I wanted to know if I could transport my friend Lauren to help me," I pleaded.

"Do whatever it takes to bring them to me," he hung up.

I rolled my eyes at his rudeness. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Bring me Lauren," I whispered.

Then she appeared before me.

"Oh my god! Don't do that Nicki! I thought I was going to die! One minute I'm watching TV and then the next I flying through space," she freaked out.

"I need your mind reading skills Lauren," I told her.

"Oh so you can find those Aubreys for headmaster?" She asked.

"Exactly. I have ten already picked out that I think are perfect. I need your help to narrow it down," I explained.

"Alright. I'll help," she smiled.

Note: Oh my gosh I didn't expect that many followers and comments on my first post . Thank you guys . I wasn't sure if I was even going to post again but you guys changed my mind :)

6 comments:

  1. I LOVED IT OMFG !!!!! This is good!!!!! Do you have a tumblr? Cause I just love you're stories !! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. U need to continue this like NOW!!! This was a good chapeter......POST SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooveee it Ghurlyy(: Post As Soon as Possible! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. U shoud finish this its really good(:

    ReplyDelete